Front End Loader
Unit Standard 262747 Operate a Front End Loader, Level 2, Credits 12
- Demonstrate knowledge of the functions of a front end loader
- Plan for work activities and prepare work area
- Start and shut down front end loader.
- Operate front end loader.
- Transport front end loader to and from site.
Novice Training and Assessment
Days Required: 10 days
Certification and Assessment
Days Required: 5 days
Re-Certification Training and Assessment
Days Required: 1 day
Pre-Request as per NCOP
Must be 18 year of age
Medical Report or Eye test
Medical Waiver from Employer
Certified Id Copy
Previous Operating Certificate with Re-Certification
On the job training and assessment are allowed on this unit standard